Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Loose Ends

Today a coupla short bits and bobs that don't deserve individual mention.

Firstly, having found hideous prices of copies of From Tree To Sea (see entry here), I stumbled across the fact that Classic Hand Tools sells a 2007 reprint for a considerably less horrific £19.95.

Secondly, you may have noticed I've closed the comments to anyone not logged in via Google or using the so-called 'Open ID'. I'm sorry to have to do it, and please feel free to vent your ire on the spammers who've forced the move. I'll hold your coat.

Lastly, further information suggests devoting time to considering the history behind Monday's tool box would be a waste; it's not at all what it seems. Although I'd still like to identify that brass square properly. The Old Tools List has had a few thoughts on the whole thing under the subject line 'Son of Studley' if you're interested.

That's all, folks.

1 comment:

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.