Sunday, February 13, 2005

I must stop starting each new post with apologies...

... sorry. Erm, oops. But by all that's Normish, where did all the time go?! It's February already and I haven't posted since December. Early December. Oh, the shame. So a rapid update then:
Finished all the Crimbo pressies in time, even the coffee table for the folks. Gasp!
Made and reviewed a spokeshave kit
Made a little progress in the upgrade of my website
Got a stinking cold at the moment
Er... that's about it really.

You have to wonder why I'm bothering with a Blog at all really... But from now on I will post regularly.

And if I don't I won't apologise about it.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.