Wednesday, May 09, 2007

No Noah

Well thank you very much for your thoughts, peeps - unfortunately Wiley's SWMBO encapsulated the result. I went and took a long hard look at the workshop with a tape measure, and if it was a hollow shell it'd be big enough. But it's not a hollow shell and thus for all practical purposes a no-go. Also a more practical assessment of the access and such wasn't encouraging. The garage would have been okay - but the Old Man has this quaint idea you should be able to get your car into the garage. Yeah, I know, I don't get it either but what can you do? So an opportunity missed.

Sigh.

Heigh ho, not all a loss 'cos in the course of researching about such things I ran across this blog which is entertaining and I shall keep up with it regardless. I'm not by nature a glass-half-full kinda gal, but I'm working on it... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. Fascinating documentation which now part of my "Morning Coffee".

    Jeff S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eweandme.com/boatblog

    He gets a lot of value out his clamped down Jorgenson... clamps, doesn't he?

    BugBear

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.