Thursday, March 31, 2005

Gagged!

Oh woe is me, for I am undone. But even having done myself up again it's not good news. No matter what I try I can't get on to UK Workshop for my daily fix. The horror. It's not nice to be twitching like this, and breaking out in sweats ain't becoming. Every 3 or 4 minutes I try the site again, and every time it's "the operation timed out etc etc". Sob. I even tried with Explorer, just in case it was having a hissy fit about Mozilla, but to no avail. With help from Sig I've eliminated the probable cock-ups at my end, so I'm coming to the conclusion C has decided the only way to get me to be quiet is to prevent me getting to the site at all...

Nah. only joking.

Although...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.