Thursday, March 10, 2005

Typing the hind leg off a saw horse

So I've hit the 4000 post mark on UK Workshop. Is this a moment for congratulation? Should I bask in the knowledge that my words or, ha hum, wisdom have so readily fallan upon the ears of a grateful populace? Or should I be hiding in a corner and promising to really shut the hell up this time? My instinct is the latter. Hell's teeth, I'm almost 2000 posts clear of the next highest (hiya, T!). For the love of Mike, somebody tell me to be quiet!

Ironically, I've felt compelled to type yet more in order to voice this sentiment. I think it's an illness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.