Monday, August 08, 2005

Oh workshop, where art thou?

I fear woodworking related Blogging material may be thin on the ground this week; the Big Build-Up to Friday and The Wedding Anniversary has started with avengence. Even popping down to the workshop to get knife, straight edge and cutting mat to do the place cards earned a withering "and where are you going?" just in case I thought I was going to make a successful escape bid. The living room looks like it's set up for a group therapy session with chairs armrest-to-armrest all round the room - and they won't be needed until Friday evening! Oi vey. I may have to resort to hiding somewhere with a Cosman or Charlesworth DVD just to save my sanity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.