Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New curtains

Maybe a few scatter cushions as well... Yes, the website appears to have successfully made the transition to a new host, email seems to be working etc and thoughts turn to fresh decor for the new home... Everything should be present and correct, but if anyone finds something has gone awol (other than external links, although it's nice to know about those too) I'd be very much obliged if you'd let me know. I confess I am greatly relieved it went so well, despite a few moments of the ohmygawdwhatsitdonenow variety, major thanks for which must go to Mike (mr) who offered up generous measures of fine advice and succour and generally held my hand despite it being his day job anyway and probably the last thing he wants to do in his spare time. Ta very muchly, Mike. And thanks also to everyone who made suggestions and recommendations - much appreciated.

What with that and the water pipe NOT doing any kind of impression along the lines of Old Faithful, the week is definitely looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.