Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Is Odourless

No Monday Stinks, 'cos currently I have every single bottled ink I own (bar one) inked up in a pen and it'd be ridiculous. Well, yes, granted it's already ridiculous, but writing them all up would be even more so. Mind you, doing that hammers home two fundamental truths in quick succession.

Firstly, I have way too much ink.
Secondly - and this realisation is an inevitable consequence of the first - I have way too many pens.

Yep, this blog is all about stating the obvious today...

2 comments:

  1. How many is too many Alf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An admission of double figures is all I will commit to...

      Delete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.