Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lord of the Rings

Further progress has been made, but no pics until Charley's finished moving my web space to his new server. Worryingly there's still no glaring cock-up to report. Anyone got any ideas as to how wrong chamfering the underside edges of the tops could go? Just so I know what to look out for...

In other news, London won the curse of hosting the Olympics in 2012, and I'm thrilled. Not because I particularly wanted the Olympics to drop us all into terrible debt, but because we Beat The French! Or should that be the Red Team...? That'll teach M.Chirac to be rude about our fine cuisine. Not that I have anything against the French per se, it's just, sometimes, it's rather nice to pull le carpet out from under their feet like that. ;~) Does this make Seb Coe* Lord of the Rings now?

*For 'Murican readers, Sebastian Coe, Olympic winning runner was, er, running the campaign, and he's also a Lord. For everyone else, "Olympic rings", see? Oh never mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.