Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Eh, what's up, doc?

Joy. The email's back - more or less. At least I think so, but I'm starting to have doubts... Instead the website's gone AWOL. I'm a long way from being a happy bunny.

But talking of bunnies, any other Bugs Bunny fans out there? Couple of free ones for your entertainment here. I'm also cheered by being able to see a Cary Grant film I thought was going to be a closed book, er, film to me forever. Not that I've watched it yet. Might be I'd have been better off not seeing it, if it's very cringe-worthy...

1 comment:

  1. Cary Grant, eh?

    Check your email...now that it's working [g]

    Take care, Mike

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.