Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's That Man Again

Ah yes, the hedgerows are all a'bloom with bluebells, campion, buttercups, that white fluffy stuff I can never remember the name of, and other wild flowery things, so it must be that time of year again. The UPS man has cometh, bearing review fodder from the Colonies. Before they've hit the website/catalogue. Cooo, fancy, eh? Just a little daunting too. The items in question are both rather on the boundaries of where I feel comfortable in my knowledge, so already I feel the "I'm just a simple woodworker" review defence coming on... ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.