Monday, March 19, 2007

All planed out

Well after all the thinking and planning, I've finally posted the (in all likelihood) Beta version of the Combination plane how-to. The final hurdle of getting words, pictures and video (yes, video!) all together was not helped by a very flaky connection today, but I got there in the end. Feels like my head could do with a good swill out though, possibly with a bottle brush to clean out the crevices. I'm mazed by combination planes.

I suppose at some point I'll have to revisit it all again and put up a version on the website. Not sure I want to contemplate that just now... Anyway, perhaps you can see why the blog slackened off a bit recently. Should get back to normal now, I hope.

3 comments:

  1. A fantastic piece of work, Alf, that will probably result in several new converts to these wonderful planes.

    Cheers:)

    Paul Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alf on a superb effort, as a hobbyist 'round spinny thing' convert sort of person I do not partake of much plane driving these days but I found your efforts inspirational, worthy of going down in the "save for all time how-to's"

    Chas

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent Alf ... the sound of the plane cutting in your video was music.....
    John

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.