Thursday, March 01, 2007

Burgundy the new black?

I promised I'd reveal the hush hush parcel as soon as I could, so as it's now no longer hush hush, meet Little Victor:


"Little" being the operative word, no? That huge plane next to it is a low angle block.


One last pic - pretty small parts list for this one.


As it was sent on the basis of soliciting a private reaction I shall keep my reaction just that. Well except for the initial one of "awww, cute". Pretty sure I'm not going to be the only one to say that...

Incidentally, no ulterior motive here - just thought you might be interested to see it "unofficially".

8 comments:

  1. Aww, it's...maroon? Not bad, but surprised me that Canadian did.

    I saw the message interchange on the forum, looked at it on the LV web site and the thought struck me to take a gander at the blog...and there it is.

    Amazing how small the thing is. But placing it next to the block really helps.

    Thanks, Alf!

    Take care, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that is cute. Me want'um.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you say, Alf, very cute. I'm a bit surprised, though, that they didn't make it bevel up - or perhaps they tried and couldn't fit that knob in? Looks nice all the same.

    Cheers:)

    Paul Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez Paul - it's a reproduction!! :)

    Veritas is the company that re-designs.... and the burgundy guys aren't Veritas ;)

    Cheers -

    A Hockey Fan, wearing his Maroon Hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi, you! No teasing in my blog unless it's me doing it!. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do we get points for guessing who the anonymous commentators are or is the mystery half the fun? ;-)

    BTW, the maroon hat was waaay too big of a tip. lol

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.