Monday, December 17, 2012

#46758595

Okay, so remember the bits of wood that were teetering on the brink between reuse and restore? Recall the might-be-Mahonia that we started the month with? Recall asking about tips on wedge-making? And most vital of all as it turned out, yesterday's Elizabethan name-calling? Add an hour or so of w'shop time carved from somewhere (i.e. I was in too much of a hurry), and you get this mash-up of a result.


I can't do wedges. I just can't. They always look like manure, especially when I manage to split off bits of them and have to wing some kind of alternative design*. But there, it's kinda functional, which is a step up from being two bits of wood, and I got to make some shavings, which is a step up from forgetting where the w'shop is.

*By "design", I do not mean a well thought-out solution to a problem. I mean a bodge. Just in case you were in any doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.