Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bling

Can't stop - just a brief note to advise the reader that a box of goodness has turned up at Alf Towers from a certain tool pusher well-known to us. I can't say much - principally 'cos I don't know how much is known already and also 'cos info is date embargoed ('citing, eh?) - but what I can say is 'Premium'. I can also assure you I will move heaven and earth to get some words and pictures up on same as soon as the official launch has hit.

Keep up your fluid intake - I think there may be some serious drooling to be done...

9 comments:

  1. Ah, you are back? Can't wait to read what you have to say about RL's new toys, and his mystery metal, too... and you are just in time to help us overspend for the holidays... what great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 days for a review? You'll have to hurry. :o)
    Cheers Pedder

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Premium"?? Sounds like a very posh plane. Looking forward to your report on it.

    Cheers ;-)

    Paul Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, thanks for reminding me how little time I have, Pedder... Oh well, in days of yore I've managed it - mind you, I was match fit then. And did I say 'review'? Cunningly, I didn't ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bling your cheque book!
    Some questions for the leview:
    Does this new plane bling anything new to planes and planemaking?
    Does it alouse rust for yet another blootiful objay-da?
    Is it made of unobtanium?
    Ry do I awleady want one when I haven't any idea rot it is?
    Ry?
    Ry?
    Ry?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh, come on Alf, it's not fair to tease like this!

    I hope there's nothing there that will tempt me to dip into my 'Konrad' fund :-(

    SeanG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alf isn't the only one expecting a box from the New World... - ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just kidding ALF, glad to read every little bit you'll write!

    Cheers
    Pedder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sean, a tease? Me? Not I. On the other hand, this is...

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.