Saturday, March 05, 2011

Black List

Okay, enough already. Veritas replacement rear totes was one thing, but now this? Extolling the virtues of the Record #043 mini plough/plow plane? Geez, Chris, go and find your own material, will ya...? ;P
And yes, chillun', that's the second thing Schwarzed within a week. Maybe the plan is to "Schwarz" so many things that the Effect will be so spread out as to be non-existant? You know, that might just work. Alternatively, WivesAgainstSchwarz.com could gain a militant wing.

Oh, and I succumbed and bought one of those fancy powder-blue grinder wheels. What can I say? I liked the colour. 10% off at the moment might have had something to do with it too, mind you...

4 comments:

  1. and I am told the Acura RSX is due to triple in price too....

    rfrancis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nods.
    I like Chris's blog, he often has interesting content. I think it's a shame when posts seem 'sponsored' like those about... umm.. Lie Nielson...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jmk89 (aka jeremy3/06/2011 03:36:00 am

    Aren't I lucky that I already have several 043s! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, I wish I had several more - I'd be selling them!

    The matter of where loyalties lie with certain writers, including myself, is a whole other can of worms, and I ain't getting out the tin opener ;)

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.