Thursday, October 17, 2013

All write

Thanks for all your input, folks; both on and off the blog. You know how to make a gal embarrassed, so you do. Please stop now, or I'm going to be unable to write a word about anything owing to shocking self-consciousness.

Ooo, that last sentence is rather inelegant; has to be a better way of saying that. Where's the thesaurus and my copy of Fowler's?

Just kidding - not that self-conscious. Chucking the first thought I have down on paper will remain the order of the day. Dunno about you, but I've never seen an infinitive I didn't want to totally split.

3 comments:

  1. We'll be out here reading your words with pleasure - and perhaps commenting a tad more to convince you that we are still all present & correct.

    David W

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.