Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dovetails Are a Piece of Cake

Apparently - and it only strengthens my suspicion that there must have been a mix up in the maternity ward and I ended up with the wrong family - I'm the only one who thinks nipping out to the w'shop and cutting a dovetail joint or two is morale boosting.

Well it'd boost my morale anyway.

So instead, squint a bit (okay, a lot) and imagine very hard that these chocolate chip fairy cakes are, in fact, a chisel rack.

How's that working for you? No, me neither. But we can lessen the disappointment by having a cake.

Well I can, anyway.

And so can the Old Man, who is returned from the tender mercies of the NHS and already making use again of the fastest built foot stool in the West. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. There'e an odd number of caked there which means someone is not going to have a balanced diet. ie a cake in each hand :)

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.