Monday, November 08, 2004

Everybody's got to start somewhere

So, my first post in my first "Blog". Tsk, what an inelegant word that is. Heigh ho, par for the course I suppose. After all, how many newly minted words can be considered elegant?

Exactly.

Anyway, starting a Blog seems to be a hitherto unknown side effect of large attachments in your email. I waiting for my damp-string connection to download same and so was killing time. I've just recently started to use Firefox in lieu of the ubiquitous IE, and in amongst the bookmarks was a link to this place. I'm too easily hooked on these things :~S Too bad I can't get the knack of hand-cut dovetails as easily eh? So here I am, and I'm still waiting for the attachment to download... Even if I could convince TPTB that Broadband was a Good Thing, there's no guarantee it'll work here anyway. In this great technological age a BT man has to come and physically check to see if we're one of the fortunate few. I mean honestly. And yes, I'm still waiting for the download. Oh well, I suppose I could go and devote a little effort to my profile for this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.