Friday, February 25, 2005

Size does matter

The simple removal by the Old Man of my GWW workstation has thrown the workshop into complete chaos (by request, to be fair). I can't even see the top of the Maxi - not that that's usually my idea of a good time anyway, but you know what I mean. So I've been mulling over how best to sort out the workshop. I'm increasingly aware that I could really do with the bench being accessible from all sides, but oh, if only the workshop was just a foot or so wider! So I juggle this and juggle that on a workshop plan and go round in circles better than a Trend T5 on a trammel bar. The truth is I didn't fully think the new SCMS through, and it's too darn big. D***ed if I'm giving it up now though - sweeeeeeeeeeet. Hmm, wonder if the Old Man fancies taking on the lathe as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.