Thursday, October 25, 2007

More new tools


Sheesh, it's like Christmas for the Tool-Afflicted at the moment. Not necessarily hot off the presses but in this case examples have found their way to Alf Towers so I get to have an opinion based on use instead of just prejudice... ;-) Yep, a couple of squirrels and a "plow" are awaiting my attention. Apologies; I've failed to get into the nights-drawing-in mentality and do pics early enough in the day, so had to use artificial light and decided to confine myself to black and white accordingly. Assuming this weekend goes to plan, I hope to do a little tool dissection on the blog next week. Mind you, many a slip twixt cup and lip so don't hold me to that come Monday...

2 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to hear what you have to say about the little plough plane. Looks pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think of them, Alf.

    Cheers:)

    Paul Chapman

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.