Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Filler-In

Promise on my combi plane c*ll*ct**n, I did not intend to drag this out this much, but so-called real life will insist on getting in the way... Dropping this one to keep the Tool-oholics from suffering DTs, and will explain all I know (not much), and hopefully get further pictures edited and uploaded tomorrow. Don't throw things; this one was trimmed and fluffed for your delectation at 4am this morning to ensure at least something would appear, so it's not like I've not been thinking of you ;)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! The beast looks like it weighs a tonne (oops old enough I'll bet to weigh a ton).

    So is it a tap tap shave, tap tap shave, oh bum start again, kind of adjustment? I can't imagine the "half a gnat's whisker" aficionados persevering with one.

    Go on do a combi-plane posting.

    Ok, so there's the "ruler trick" but your "pencil trick" has made using my combi so much more accurate (gnat's thorax) and hence fun.

    Stephen Ruddock
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.