Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A bone it its mouth...



The shave; 'tis done. Read all about it if you want to. Wish I hadn't made such a mess of shaping one of the handles though. Heigh ho. That's what comes of rushing it. IIRC, the phrase "a bone in her mouth" refers to the white bow wave of a sailing ship going at full tilt in a good wind. Let's hope this'll go full tilt through any shaving tasks I chuck at it, eh?

Now I suppose the cherry beckons again. Picking out the nicest boards for the table tops and jointing them up. Actually a job I rather enjoy, so no hardship there. It's the final stock dimensioning first that I don't relish... and I really must finish the working drawings! =8~O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.