Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Perish on Windswept Crags

As you may have gathered from the comments box, the answer was "In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags". Of course, if you could read the post title you'd have worked that out anyway...

No woodworking progress to report I fear, but a little further progress getting some of the various projects onto my website. Considering those are just the lengthy documentated ones maybe I get more done than I think? Next step is probably to get the tool cleaning/restoring/using stuff up with a menu of its own; at the moment altogether too much is looking dangerously like proper woodwork...

And one of the things I couldn't tell you about yesterday? This. I've seen some pics. It's an eye-opener, I tell you. What I wouldn't have given to be a fly on the wall... Funny, couldn't think why I was drinking so much water today and now I realise - it's a result of all the drooling yesterday.

Oh, and just a word of warning; tomorrow is Haircut Day again. I'll be both literally and figuratively "prickly", so cross me not on the 'morrow!

3 comments:

  1. WoW! Sounds like a dream day out!
    I also hear a certain saw making friend sent some of his saws to this particular party, too ;)
    Cheers
    Philly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well it happens to the best of us...but I'd swop you for an assessment centre in London any day! Yes you can pass on to the GPs that I'm down in London for an interview tomorrow and have another one on Friday, only in Durham thank goodness. As you can imagine dissertation has gone on hold until Friday 1201.

    JMF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the attendee list was great--and you should see the spreadsheet listing of the actual planes that made it to "the event"!

    I made the same comment to John Edwards about the event when I was told about it--wanting to be a fly on the wall.

    I'm looking forward to more info and of course the pictures once available.

    Haircut day tomorrow, eh? I should cross you today if'n I'm gonna [g].

    Take care, Mike

    ReplyDelete

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.