Thursday, February 16, 2006

Problem loading page...

Ack, the unusually dry winter we've been having - up 'til now - had lulled me into a false sense of security. A little brisk breeze and, more disastrously, rain and the 'net connection has been dropping off with more frequency than a drunk trying to walk a high wire. Pesky damp string is the bane of my life; couldn't get anything done at all. Merde. Only just been able to send off a couple of emails in the few seconds the connection's been on, so anyone reading this and wondering why the silence, now you know. If you are reading this obviously I managed to catch a window in which to post this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owing to vast quantities of spam this blog is getting, I'm afraid only registered users can post. All comments are moderated before publication, so there may be some delay. My apologies.